Monday, February 13, 2006

Are Angels good guys or bad guys?

Some times I love ridding in cars with boys. My boys. On the way to the grocery store we had the most fascinating conversation. It was about Angels. At first I thought my son may be worried about dying or going to heaven. Little do I know what a 5 year old boy is thinking.

The conversation goes like this
"Mom are Angels good guys or bad guys?"
"They are good guys honey", I answer.
He proceeds.."Well, why are they naked?"
I say.. "Honey they are not naked they wear white robes"
"Well I might want to shoot one"
I replied, "OH NO, you don't want to do that! G*d would be angry, why do you want to shoot them?".
In a very serious voice he replied "Well then why do they shoot people with arrows?".......

Okay, I get it...CUPID stupid! He must have seen something about Cupid. I proceeded to tell my son that Cupid shoots love arrows and they make you feel good.

I love this age.

No comments: