Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Catalog Season!

I received over 10 catalogs in the mail today! I love catalogs. I just love looking at each page, each piece of clothing, houseware, jewelry or toy! It is so much fun. The boys spent 1/2 hour taking turn looking at the latest toy catalog.

It is funny. Catalogs are part fantasy. We can picture ourselves as skinny svelte babes wearing the chic outfits on the glossy pages. I love just looking almost like going to an art gallery. Sometimes I just look, admire and gaze. I don't think guys get it.

My fetish goes like this, I paw through a catalog, fold down a page & circle what I want. I envision those who might buy me this or maybe get me a lovely gift certificate. Then I go back in a few days and look again. Then I will review my selections in a week or two.

Now, if I am still in love with my selection...I just might whip out the ole- American Express and treat myself! What the heck? Right? I had cancer damnit! Then again, maybe I wont. I still have a mortage to pay and groceries to buy!

Fitz goes shopping!

2 comments:

S said...

Oooh catalogs, my favorite mail! Guys definitely don't get it - unless, of course, they are the baseball gear catalogs.

April said...

I LOVE catalogs too! I'm always circling things I want but never buying them, lol. I have catty envy today, I didn't get 10!