Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Where have you been???

I guess seven months has been too long to be away. Where have I been? I have been living life. Working. Going to doctor appointments. Scrapbooking. Cooking. Cleaning (well not so much). Vacation to the Bahamas, Disney, Onekama.... I guess I have been a busy girl.

Life is good. I am truly happy. Sure I would like a new kitchen floor, drop a few pounds and a decent hair cut. But overall I am happy. That scares me just a little. Last time I felt this way we took custody of my nephew and then I was diagnosed with breast cancer. 3 years ago. Time flies when fitzhappens.

1 comment:

Sliding past 50 in an online world said...

There you are!! Nice to see you posting. Relax, if you can? I'm sure it's just a good time in life, well-deserved. Don't go all Costanza on me and read too much into it. Sarah

AWA!